Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-17-2020, 09:35 PM
Zee opened one grumpy, sleepy eye at him, and the sight was enough to bring out a grin in the Warlord. He nuzzled a little closer to his love, pressing his warmth against her, and feeling hers in turn. She yawned, her horns tipping backwards with the strength of it, and then closed her eyes again.

He wrapped his head over hers, gentle to avoid her horns, and kissed her crown. He wasn’t sure if she was still awake or not, but he spoke regardless. Perhaps he would end up talking to the night air, or perhaps to his love. Either way, he would get out the words to his thoughts. “I met the Abaven Queen today. She mentioned you, in fact. She seemed to respect you. Smart woman.” his voice was very soft, if she was asleep, he would not disturb her again. He smirked at his words regardless, and continued on. “She spoke of Acere, I told you about him, I believe? I took his second against me and I wiped the floor with them both. Well, turns out he used his pack as a bid to Valkere, and now has to use it against his ‘allies’ in a raid. They will be attacking Abaven. She hinted that he might have his eyes on us next” he added in softly, starting with this to here her thoughts.