size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-17-2020, 10:03 PM

If his mouth hadn't been wide open, a big wide grin would have split his maw instead when the boy collided with him. Not a grin of malice or anything, but more at the fact he had succeeded in his first attack. As the yearling ducked down, Greed continued his assault. Instead of snapping his mouth closed and looking elsewhere for a bite, he instead chose to go for the opening that Desolate had so graciously left open for him. His jaws sought the back of Desolate's head, teeth aiming to close over either side of the base of the yearlings skull to both gain control of his head, and to potentially keep him from getting back up. As he did so, he felt teeth puncture the fleshy part of his upper leg but instead of allowing the bite to linger there, he ripped himself free by raising his front half and then sought to bring both forelegs over the yearlings shoulders (and on either side of his own head), using his own weight in an effort to shove the boy into the dirt and bringing this fight to an end. Greed ignored the pain and the warmth of the blood seeping over his foreleg thanks to the adrenaline that coursed through him. It had been too long since he had last been in a fight. While he wasn't one to go easy on anyone, he could tell this boy was inexperienced. Maybe after this fight, the youth could walk away with new knowledge. If the youth lost, the Armada male wasn't opposed to showing him a trick or two. If the youth won, then Greed would respect him as a fellow warrior. Indeed, he could see the fighting spirit despite the obvious nervousness that rolled off the boy.

Greed Armada vs Desolate for Dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Defensive Battle Accessory: White buffalo headdress
Skills: Expert Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Specialty: N/A

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!