gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-18-2020, 12:44 AM
Malalia

She'd simply been exploring the grounds when the call went up, promptly pulling her whole body towards it. Malalia spun on her heels and bounded across the flats, tongue lolling freely. It's starting! Carting around stems and roots with Pia had been fun when she was a pup, but it wasn't the same as an honest-to-goodness training session.

A bolt of nervous energy shot through her, and her gait dampened a touch. She could almost imagine the woman Iolaire, stern-faced, eyes narrowed once she realized exactly how little the yearling knew. And she was behind for her age, wasn't she? Most wolves started their training much, much earlier...

Malalia blinked and slowed even further as the stone den came into view, the master lounging in the sun just outside of it. The scent of herbs drifted towards her, tickled her nose, though with her heart beating liked a trapped hummingbird she wasn't even going to try to decipher them right now. She approached the woman, tail low but swaying, a respectful dip of her head. "Hi."

A few heartbeats passed. ...Is that all you're going to say??? She cleared her throat--"Um, hi! I'm Malalia, and I'm sure Sirius told you about me already. You're Iolaire? It's good to meet you."

"Speech"