size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
KatG6

Wordy1K
04-18-2020, 06:11 PM
Aslatiel was completely unperturbed about her little wound, and Indy wanted to stop everything to bring attention to it. He wasn’t sure what it was about the sight, but it unsettled his stomach. Blood any other time he could stand, and even enjoy when eating a fresh kill. She didn’t seem pleased with his reaction, but it was more curious than condescending. ”No,” he assured her. ”Seeing your blood..” She moved towards the front of him and Indy lowered himself to the ground.

He shook his head and looked away from her as she had smeared more of the blood on her lip. Indigo couldn’t stand it to the point that when he looked back towards her he leaned forward and licked the stained fur. The motion was slow and deliberate and almost sweet in his tongue’s movement over her lip. His blue eyes grew soft at the closeness of them and despite the gore Indy smiled as he rid her of the red mark. ”I know it’s not a big deal, but making your lip bleed…” the boy whined softly again and reached up to nuzzle her cheek. ”I should have been more careful.”

Warning: Indigo should be considered a Mature Character.