Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-18-2020, 06:41 PM
So I just got Adralius aka "Borias" accepted and my plan is that he provides slaves to buyers in exchange for materials, information and favors. Thing is, he kinda needs slaves for that. Borias is an experienced slave master even as a loner(If he ever gets to a point I'd love to make it a band or something) who already has some slaves with him as he breeds them for a living.

I'm looking for pre existing characters to be slaves(ofc atm it has to be willing in a way since he can't claim anyone) and looking for new characters no matter the age who might have been with him his entire life.

For new characters Borias raises pups to think being a slave is a good thing. Somethings to note is
- Many of them weren't taught how to talk/ have minimal speech they were kept away form anyone except Borias when he fed them
- They have no knowledge of any skills, no healing, hunting, fighting etc. Made completely dependant on Borias as he provides for them
- Borias is abusive but minimally so in the belief that he can't injure good produce, so some have injuries but they aren't too severe
- These slaves have known nothing but being a slave, they are obedient(unless through ic development ofc), and unless a buyer requested they taught to do something they really don't know how to do anything for themselves other than follow instructions.

If interested let me know! There's no real form for these I just thought the plot would be interesting~! Borias grew up in Auster and that is where many of these slaves grew up if making one. Nobody knows his real name.