size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-18-2020, 07:49 PM

He overestimated himself. Well, the wound. He hadn't fought in quite some time. Since before Acapella went missing. The youth had given him a good bite and with his ripping himself from the boys grasp, had worsened the wound. As a result, there was more blood coming from it than he initially thought, and as it coated his leg, he abandoned his assault on the Abaven kid. His leg was shaky, and Greed was somewhat breathing hard from the exercise. It was a good thing they were treating this as a sort of training because while he didn't want to admit it, he was pretty rusty. He hadn't really fought since the last raid he had been in and he couldn't even quite remember how long ago that was. He stepped away from Desolate, lifting his forelimb off the ground to keep the pressure off as he turned to acknowledge the boy. "It's your win kid, you fought well. Be proud of yourself," Normally he would have just been pissed and left without a word with the promise of revenge. But this wound was partially his own fault and...well...needless to say Avalon's kids had softened his cold, dead heart a bit. "If you ever want to learn some new fighting tricks or practice, give me a call." He winked and gave a nod before heading off to find the healers. Whether or not the kid ever would seek him out was up in the air. He didn't know what Abaven would do after this, but he wasn't sure he cared either way.

-EXIT-

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!