ardent

Ain't No Artificial Ingredients, I Promise Ya!

Dómari

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
04-18-2020, 09:48 PM
That Sea is just a Gambler at Heart

Dómari figured he may as well tan the hides while he had them off and had such wonderful company to talk with. Crap, he didn't have his hide scrapper though! He couldn't tan the thing without it unless he wanted to lick the entire deer hide. It made his tongue hurt just thinking about it. The raccoon hide wouldn't be too bad though. He put it between his paws and began licking and nibbling off the excess flesh from the hide so it would dry better. He nodded, glad to hear that the raccoon guts were edible. Dómari paused in his licking. "Oh, I'm going to tan these hides to help preserve them so I can use them to line my den for winter." He looked from the deer to to Sota then back to the deer.

His scrapper had been made from a deer scapula and here was a deer so he might as well make use of it. Dómari trotted over to the deer and started tearing his fangs into the flesh, first peeling off some bigger sections of muscle which he set down. "Are you hungry at all? You'd be welcome to some of the meat. I'd give you this whole front leg actually once I get the scapula out." Without the scapula or the skin to hold it in place the arm was going to flop about when he started dragging the carcass so he may as well share his bounty.