Fall into the depths of my arms

Kairos

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2013, 06:23 PM

[Image: arC7pCx.jpg]

Moments passed before the dame spoke her name. Newt, Newt was her name.

"Newt" he said while testing her name and saying it for the first time.

Kairos let a small smile or smirk appear on his face as his purple eyes scanned her face.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Newt, my heart taker."

Not long after she told him that if his heart is hers then he take hers. Black ears remained perked up as Kairos contemplated this. It was almost as if it was a hint but he knew he wanted hers. She wanted him too, he could feel it. The brute didn't know where his life was going but it was making a turn here. Enveloped by darkness in his mind the scar was visible as it always was. The man even remembered how he had gotten it. Not a bad deed but a good one; trying to defend Cross and the she-wolf who was keeping watch of the pups such as them. Then that strange wolf came in and knocked her out. It wasn't long before the young Kairos stupidly stood up to the big brute. It didn't work, he got thrown against a tree. But that meant something to him....he didn't like that, being pushed around.

The male snarled as he even thought about it and felt as if he was taking a dip down. He listened to her ask him to bite her. His snarls ceased but Kai wasnt thinking. All he did was what she asked of him, Newt, the pretty vixen. What would it be like to bite such a dame? To draw her blood? Should he be cautious or have a bit of fun? Raise the hairs on her pelt a bit?

"As you wish." he said in an almost sickening tone yet it would be music to her ears he hoped.

Baring his fangs Kairos leaned down towards her neck and bit her. He pushed harder and harder into her skin with his fangs. His puppy teeth gone with new adult teeth, and not dull at all with age. He hoped his new set of fangs would please her needs. He pushed harder into her skin until he felt her skin break beneath the pressure. He felt a trickle of coppery tasting blood flow into his tongue. All the while he made sure not to bite too deep and scar her or harm her more than he should. He was careful but let his teeth still bring pain. The male even took to shaking his head a bit to upset the wound making it even more painful. If she wanted pain she would get it.

The young man then released his grip and watched the blood trickle from the wound. Kairos eyed it as he leaned down once more to lap up the red liquid. He gently licked it up with his tongue before averting his purple gaze to Newt's.

"I try, but none of that talk, it is done. I hope I have pleased you. And if I should take your heart, what would you say to that?"

"Newt, I want you to be mine; and me to be yours. What do you say pretty vixen?" he said as he swayed his tail back and forth in the air.

Kai knew she would say yes, if she didn't then he would still be here pacing when she leaves. But she was his...and he hers. What will he do now? Would he go with her? Sure he would. Kairos would follow, he would go. What would happen to his family, his mother, his friend? His mother would probably be glad he left then again saddened that the last one has left the nest. At least he won't be around to frighten her anymore. She would be free...free to start again. She had done her deed and had raised he and his brothers well. It was time to let the last one go and watch the outcome. Oh there would be an outcome...he would make sure of it.

Licking his lips and his fangs the man looked the dame up and down. This was his future now, unwraveling. He would probably face some good things and along with good things comes shit. But he was alright with shit...because shit happens.

"normal,
I talk,
I think,
you speak"