An icon representing the specialty Anatomist Anatomist

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

LegendarySamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Festival OrganizerMammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWinnerPride - AsexualBeevent
Double MasterVolcanoExplorer1KChristmas 2019Trick 2019
Promptober 2019
04-19-2020, 11:24 AM

Álarr worked on laying out items on a strip of buffalo hide for the meeting ahead. Afi and Bryn assisted him as Ásvor and Darya joined. He smiled and nodded to each in greeting. He waited just a bit longer to see if anyone else was going to show but as the minutes stretched by it became clear that it was just the three of them.

"Hey guys! Thanks for coming. I just wanted to go over our stores before winter and get a list of any herbs we should gather and items we should craft. Some of the plants in Fern Gulley and the Avian Estuary are still behaving as if its summer so this will be our last shot." He moved over to one end of the buffalo hide where various herbs and items were laid out in a row.

"In addition to tisanes, hide bandages and moss bandages here are some samples of the herbs I have. Abscess Root, Horsetail, Figwort, Boneset, Marsh Mallow, Lamb's Ear, Lavender, Angelica, Dandelion, Yarrow, Comfrey, Marigold, Broom and Motherwort." As he spoke he moved down the line and pointed a paw to each item. Most of these were probably familiar but he knew he had a few odd items courtesy of Afi's instruction.

"What do you guys have? What else do you think we should gather? Also, if you have any questions regarding what I've gathered just let me know. I know some of these aren't terribly traditional."

Next Deadline: April 30th at 5:00 pm Central Time

Feel free to just list off the herbs your character has gathered. I threw out what is in Alarr's skill form but don't feel like you have to do that!