size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-19-2020, 02:47 PM
Eraithus was no match really, he was rusty or rather inexperienced in the ways of the Boreas wolves. He let go, he backed down and lowered his head panting trying to catch his breath. It didn't matter that he had lost, with his teeth dripping with blood he was able to lick the last remaining drops. He almost let it get to him, swallowing as he stood up straight and smiled. Eraithus who had been growling, attacking, just moments before was now refined and smiling away. "You boreas wolves are strong, you said your name was Domari?" his tail wagged because he was genuinely happy.

"Thank you for the spar with me, you truly are a strong warrior and I hope to become that way one day. I hope that we could actually do this again sometime." he meant that. The taste of Domari's blood was actually really nice - he wouldn't say that of course. Eraithus best get back to his search for his siblings. "Adeiu I must continue the search for my siblings that are missing, plus it isn't safe for a loner like me to stick around the battlefield." he dipped his head and turned. Wondering if Domari would stop him, if not he'd be on his way.