Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-19-2020, 04:12 PM
His warmth only made her sleepier, and a relaxed groan rolled out from parted lips at his embrace. Regardless of how much she wanted to go back to sleep, she knew his thoughts were important and she did her best to remain attentive, even if her eyes were closed while she listened. "Yes, Theory." She replied, voice soft. "She beat me, the brat." Her words were not at all harsh, and she chuckled quietly to herself at the memory.

When he mentioned the raid, Zee's eyes pulled open. She lifted her head out from under his, blinking at him. We're next? Is that what he had said? "Great." The horned queen replied sarcastically, her gaze darting out towards the door as if a winterfell wolf might storm in at any moment. "So what now?" A year ago she might worry and stress over the announcement, though she had faith in her Warlord's capabilities to protect the pack.

The pups were concerning however, and she sighed heavily. "How are we going to keep them safe? I already can't stop them from trying to drown themselves, cliff dive, or murder innocent animals. How do I stop them from running headfirst into an enemy?" Zee groaned again, already picturing their bloodthirsty brood trying desperately to participate. "Why did Theory tell you this?"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.