gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-19-2020, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2020, 05:15 PM by Eraithus.)
Eraithus was interested in this work, he wasn't a hunter bit it was really interesting to say the least. A bit of pride filled him up when he was able to get the horns off. Causing the man's tail to give a soft steady wag and a smile, he was usually happy when others could succeed he always enjoyed seeing others grow and learn. Though he was sure Domari was twice his age. "I would consider it but as a loner I'm at risk to be claimed. Packs like Ashen would eat me up and I'm not too familiar with how anyone fights. Plus I hear Ashen has huge wolves I sparred with one of their yearlings myself." Large... he'd never seen wolves so damn big in his entire life.

"Interesting! My lands never thought of anything like that. We lined our dens occasionally with feathers but never hides. Don't know why we never thought of it though." he supposed it just never came to them. Or perhaps it was because prey was sacred, he remembered his father once telling him about that. Yet ever since the rock slide on a hunting patrol with his companions, the day his blood addiction started, he was aversed to hunting unless needed. It wasn't exactly a fun activity. "Oh well hopefully he can show you how it's done then that would definitely come in handy." especially if a sick wolf or weak one needed water. Eraithus nodded his head when Domari asked why he couldn't join a pack.

"Well you see I don't do well with being told to do really. I can be very loyal but the idea of being ordered around is kind of a put off. I have a very different culture from others, see my family was polyamorous meaning my father was married to three mates to each other. Two females and a male. I'm the same I believe that love can be spread to more than one wolf, not in just a procreate kind of way of course my father genuinely loved my mothers and other father and I'm the same. When I was travelling with my siblings we were met with nothing but disgust over this so I tend to just assume packs are dettered from such a thing." he said as he looked over Domari. "I understand that there's unity and protection in a pack but if I cannot give my full loyalty I do not see a reason to join a pack at this time. " he'd much rather run his own but he wouldn't tell Domari that. Eraithus wasn't even sure if he'd be a good alpha despite his father being a king.