size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
04-20-2020, 06:57 AM
That Sea is just a Gambler at Heart

Dómari looked up at Cairo and smiled as the other man moved to help. It felt good, the two of the working to make sure there was plenty of food and supplies for the pack. He was really glad he decided to pick up hunting. It filled his heart with pride to be able to provide for his pack, though… it was a shame he wasn't able to provide for his children. Well, probable children. He didn't know for sure that his one night stand with the Abraxas woman had produced offspring but something in his gut told him it had, and he didn't know what to do about. He felt the shame starting to well up in him and he quickly turned to the deer's head to start working on the skull. His teeth worked through as he listened to Cairo, his fangs crunching through the skull, bit by bit and piece by piece til he revealed its brain.

He stared at the brain as Cairo's words sinked in. He hadn't heard that Aurielle's mother had passed. "That's awful, I wish I knew how to help but I can't say I've much experience with grieving either. I assume there was a funeral?"