gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
04-20-2020, 07:49 AM
Venom and her siblings were growing, they had finally reached their year mark. Adulthood was theirs. With that fact weighing heavily on the Crown Princess and she knew the responsibilities she would be in charge of would only become more intense. Already her mother suggested that she be the one to lead the charge against the Armada. The thought brought a flutter to her heart, but she pushed away the feelings. She would finish her headdress and take up the courage of the condor. Celaeno seemed revered when she had offered up the giant bird’s corpse and Venom promised to wear the creature proudly.

She probably should have sought out a companion to join her besides the squirrel Poison, but her brightly colored companion was a decent look out. He couldn’t fly but his skill at climbing trees was unmatched by anyone. His naturally flighty demeanor made him an excellent look out. Even he hadn’t been able to detect the wolf following them. As Venom made herself comfortable and laid out her supplies she heard the squirrel’s warning bark and looked up to see her sister. Now more than ever Pesto looked like their mother, she was much taller but lacked their mother’s soft curves.

After their battle with their half brother Venom had felt like their relationship had become strained. Though she had to admit that even before, right after their father died she had seemed to split off from the rest of the siblings. She wanted to leave Ashen. Venom hadn’t decided what to think but as Pesto spoke she knew that at the very least there was loyalty left there. Venom cared deeply for her siblings despite the rivalry that blossomed between them. Like Deathbelle, Venom hoped that Pestilence’s ventures would expand the Empire’s influence.

Pesto chastised her as her ivory marked form came up beside her and took in the supplies. Venom's purple pink gaze was distracted by the primate laying out her sister’s own supplies. She narrowed her gaze slightly, upset about getting called out but not upset about her sister’s sudden presence. They hadn’t spent enough time together, and with her planning on leaving Venom found a desire to spend a few moments together.

”You should be more careful,” she tried to reverse her sister’s accusation lightheartedly as she shifted over to allow Pesto to sit beside her. ”I’m.. glad you followed me.” She admitted softly, even if she had sought solitude she couldn’t deny how good it felt to have Pestilence working here beside her. ”I thought I needed some time alone…” Venom offered simply as she was interrupted once more.

Venom looked up to see their cousin Recluse. The girl was older, and help more tightly to the albinistic trait that was so common within the Klein lineage. She didn’t know her very well, but she did know about her aspirations. Recluse was in good company, she craved power as much as the crown princess did. ”Great minds indeed.” She offered Recluse with a wicked grin as she returned her attentions to the dead vulture at her paws.

She would carefully removed the head, thankfully the harpy eagle hadn’t damaged the skull so badly. It would sit on her forehead at the rest of the armor trailed down her neck and the wings pointed downward to frame her face. After a bit of effort in preservation Venom was sure that her intimidation factor would soar like the condor had only days before. ”What are you two working on?” She questioned softly, only curious, not meaning to pry. She enjoyed her privacy as much as the next wolf. ”I am designing a helmet or headdress with this bird. It’s supposed to be like my mother’s polar bear armor.” She mentioned almost absently as she worked with the vibrant squirrel to fashion her piece.

wc 652
total: 1891
[Image: ven-sig.png]