An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy

Halloween 2020 - Witches HutValentines 2020
04-20-2020, 03:44 PM

Cai looked up from a strip of flesh he was tugging from the hide in mild surprise. “I thought it was common knowledge she… ah, but you came back after Solveiga passed.”

It had been a quiet burial. Funerals were supposed to be a pack-wide event, but both Regulus and Aurielle had been too heart-sore to truly face announcing the death openly. So it had passed by word of mouth. He’d attended the burial.

“It was a quiet funeral. She hasn’t really even held a pack meeting to discuss it. I mean, when mum passed, it was just myself and my siblings that buried her, but the pack puts flowers on her grave… I just sort of wish we’d laid her by her grandfather. Where she is now, she’s all alone.”

But Artur had chosen the spot in Druid’s Moor. He shook his head before carefully scraping away more flesh and membrane from the hide, pressing a paw down on the hide as he pulled, then flicked his head to throw the strip off his teeth.

He eyed the skull Domari had cracked open with some interest, watching to see what the older man did next.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think