gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
04-20-2020, 04:30 PM

Eligos didn't mince words, so neither would Torin. He stated the fate of his sister plainly and Torin returned a single word, his tone still hard: "Yes." His feelings would flair then and a twitch of his lips was the only indication of the anger that bubbled inside him as he listened to the words the younger alpha spoke. "Forgive her for not getting his given name out of the ordeal. My sister was certain, he dropped his family name, claimed he was a brown and white man with orange and blue eyes. Claimed she bit his face. When one of yours came to my pack seeking refuge she claimed he carried the same family scent." Of all the things Jewell had suffered from, this was the one thing Torin was certain she hadn't imagined. Still, he'd stepped in to mediate then, and he took a breath to calm himself. He'd not blame this man for the sins of his family, but that didn't mean he had to be happy he was being so damn condescending.

He nodded curtly to the invitation. "I hope we can meet under those, better, conditions." He said, his tone short but less hostility. He gave a respectful dip of his head and started to head out, to return to Lirim and think on what had passed.

-Exit Torin unless stopped-

Talk Think

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3