size
Large
build
Heavy
player

The Ooze ParticipantDouble Master
04-20-2020, 06:12 PM
That Sea is just a Gambler at Heart

One stomp from his paw effectively crushed the wee rabbit brain. Dómari rolled it around a bit, feeling the strangeness of the goop between his toes before he started massaging the hide. He worked from one end to the other. He glanced over at the young man who was crafting something of his own. It was nice to have company while working. He wasn't sure where his foxes had gone off to but sooner or later they'd be back and getting into his stuff. He pressed a bit harder into the hide to make sure the brain was worked in good.

He trotted back over to the carcass as the boy explained what he was doing. "Oh, wow, that sounds like a great idea! I wished I had more skill with healing but it was always hard for me to remember plants and what they were supposed to do. I'm Dómari Xanilov by the way." He bent his head and stripped off some meat from the belly before moving it over to the rocks to dry. It was much easier taking meat from this section and going with the grain. His strips from the legs were a bit off kilter but he had to learn some how.