gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
04-20-2020, 06:28 PM

Torin was aware his father was getting older but fully in denial of just how far gone he truly was. Maybe it was that he still felt like tha awkward, stumbling yearling. He didn't feel like he'd gotten any more mature, any more prepared. He still felt like he was just barely keeping his head above water, just as it had been the first time he'd challenged for alpha all those years ago.

But as his father hobbled into view Torin was struck for the first time just how old Zell really was. He suddenly seemed on death's door and Torin's worries suddenly seemed so much more trivial. "I-" He faltered for a moment, tempted to keep his worries from his father but he'd come to learn that sharing what he felt with him was safe. "I've been struggling, I worry I did something to scare Derecho away." He looked at his father, extending a forepaw to draw the frail-looking man into his embrace, wanting to hold him and support him while he still could. "I guess I'm just lonley."

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Hagon
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3