Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-20-2020, 06:40 PM

He steadied Azure with a paw as he bowled into him. The Warlord looked down at the wolf, and wondered just how much longer looking ‘down’ would be his angle, and not straight across. He had a feeling Azure would reach to his heights. Already his front forepaws were a beast of a weapon. He didn’t know how the boy didn’t trip over them all day long. “I believe you are “ Sirius agreed. Azure had always been the most determined fighter in his brood.

“Alright son, lets see what you have. Loser gets me lunch” he said with an easy grin, before launching himself forward. He aimed to hit Azure hard, not taking it easy on the boy. He wanted his right shoulder to collide with Azure’s collar-to-neck position to both knock some air out of him and compromise his balance if he could.

As he did so, he brought his left fore-paw up, trying to get around the back of Azure’s right leg, twitching his leg as he did so just right to pop out his blade.

"Speech"

Sirius Fatalis vs Azure for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Front leg bracers with knife
Defensive Battle Accessory: Back leg bracers
Companion 1: Black Vulture - extra large - Male - battle - Boosted
Companion 2: Snow Leopard, Female - Battle - Boosted
Mutation - Offensive: Cat claws
Mutation - Offensive: Fangs
Skills: Master Fighter & beginner Hunter