Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-20-2020, 08:05 PM

The black and white she-wolf was small. The sort of small where her head would barely hit his chest. Despite the disadvantage of size, she didn’t seem terribly fussed at his appearance. When he heard a gentle rustling near him, he turned and shot Bast a frown. She knew better than to show herself, especially in an environment where he couldn not scent an intruder that might sneak upon them.

Properly chastened, the snow leopard melted back into the foliage, and would continue to scout the area around them. A glance upwards told him that the vulture had done the same. Giving the two wolves the illusion of being alone.

The rising heat from the pools left a sense of dampness and warmth to the air, and the forest that grew around it was lush with greenery and life. It was an interesting land, but he wasn’t certain he saw the appeal. “Zee recommended the place to me, but I’m not sure what inspired her to.” He admitted to the stranger. “I’m Sirius, the Warlord of the Ashen Armada. And yourself?”

"Speech"