size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
04-20-2020, 08:43 PM

She was ready to Go to her den, clean it out with her companions and then hit the hay, but she knew better then to waltz into the pack. She had been gone far to long and she had seen far to much changes to be comfortable with that. Plus she wanted to see her uncles face, even her brother's face before she was ready to fully relax and fall asleep. She needed to confirm that both were well and alive before she could fully succumb to her exhaustion. She briefly glanced to her companions knowing that they too were ready to be back in their home. Her ears picked up the sound of an approach and her fiery eyes zeroed in on the wolf approaching. It didn't take long for her to recognize the large form of her uncle and her tail began to happily thump against her paws. As he spoke she rose to meet his embrace, gently inhaling the familiar scent. A rare smile also spread across her face showing her relief and happiness to see him well and still in charge. He mentioned Ignis and her smile widened, knowing that meant he was well and alive.

"I know he will, I'm relieved to finally be..... Home," she said as she looked him over as well.

The healer in her did not see any new injuries, old injuries and scars that were hidden by fur. Her uncle was still strong as ever and it pleased her to see this. She focused back to his red eyes as he spoke again and she would nod in agreement with him.

"Despite having no success in finding the missing and being worn out I'm well," she said to confirm his suspicions. "You look well, have I missed much?"

"Speech" & 'Thought'

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them