Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-20-2020, 09:02 PM

She went from Puh-lease, that's silly to I have enemies hot on my tail in an instant. He almost laughed but reigned it in. Instead, he surveyed her some more. She liked to scoof and stick her nose in the air, that coupled with the information of her ‘noble’ blood told him a great deal about how she was raised. She spoke of her home land like it was a place that would make you fat and lazy, she wasn’t terribly surprised that they had fallen in a territory squirmish. Any rich land ruled by the arrogant and lazy weren’t going to stay in one set of paws for long.

“How far ahead of your captors are you?” he asked, voice serious and stern, and his tail flicked behind him, just once, in agitation. He had an inkling she had inherited that arrogance from her parents. Her world had fallen down around her, and for all he knew she had slavers hot on her tail - and she took the time to bathe and relax in the hot springs. He supposed the only highlight would be that if they came this far, they would lose her scent track amongst the rising fumes of the volcanically heated waters. The words to offer asylum where at the tip of his tongue, but he would need to know what he was getting his pack into first. Besides, his help would not come without cost.

"Speech"