Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
04-20-2020, 11:26 PM

"Maybe so!" she replied thoughtfully, her tail wagging gently behind her. It felt so strange to feel like the entire world was open to her and so readily available for her to explore. At one point her world had felt like such a tiny bubble and now it was expansive and never ending. Sometimes that freedom felt overwhelming at times, but she was excited to have it. She hummed thoughtfully for a moment when Theory asked her what her favorite place was. It was so hard to chose just one when there was still so much for her to see, but favorites could change and evolve as she experienced more things. One specific place came to mind out of the batch that she knew of so far, but she couldn't tell if it was because of the terrain itself or the memories she had made there.

"I've mostly only seen places around the north so far, but there's this one forest that has these really tall, twisty trees in it... Mile-High Woods I think it was called. I went there with a friend of mine while we were exploring and I climbed a tree just like she did! Well, not as well as she did... She's a feline so she was way better at it than I was, but it was still fun." That entire trip though the north was full of amazing memories and it was certainly hard to pick just one. "I've never gotten to just... explore like this so it's been a lot of fun." She chuckled softly and looked back toward the blue-eyed female with a smile. "What about you? What's your favorite place?"