gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
04-21-2020, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2020, 11:35 PM by Tealah.)
Nothing particularly interesting was happening in his view, though a little flock of woolly sheep grazed in the distance and he idly considered swooping in and making off with some of them for Tyrian. His baby brother's herds were his pride and joy, and maybe Chaos could add to them as a way to apologize for his less than stellar performance as a leadership mentor...

He came back to himself blinking as a voice began to harangue him for his position atop the wall, as if it wasn't perfectly clear to the smallest pup that he knew he wasn't supposed to be there. Shifting to bring the other wall-perching wolf into his view, he had to laugh out loud. Look, a familiar face!

"Oh its you again," he echoed back mockingly. "Lucky me, I get the one normal wolf from Regulus's flock of freaks. Of course I have business with Valhalla," he added slyly. "But now I just have so many questions. What did you do to convince Aurielle the Magical Unicorn Princess to keep a drab little owl like you on when she took over from the old man? Ooooh let me guess... you're fucking her! Tell me..." he lowered his voice conspiratorially, "is it true what all her other lovers say? Does her cunt really glow like the rest of her?"

He couldn't resist tweaking the too-serious Valhalla wolf, who was probably as uptight as his alpha. He couldn't help the mocking laugh that rolled out of his chest at the thought, though, because he knew the plain little wolf facing him on the wall couldn't possibly actually be fucking the Valhalla alpha - for one thing he wasn't pretty enough to match Her Royal Crotchlight in looks so there was no way she'd let him between those overly furry legs, and if she were getting fucked on the regular she probably wouldn't be such a pretentious bitch every time she got around someone.

Word Count: 326
total: 1185

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write