Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - LesbianBeeventVolcano
04-21-2020, 10:56 AM
Her gaze drifted to the next to arrive - a large woman with straw sticking out of her fur, no doubt having just come from the the stables. Asvor stifled a faint laugh at the sight. While once she would've been annoyed at her meek demeanor she knew better than to tease her on it now. They were packmates, after all; perhaps she just hadn't settled in quite yet? Asvor merely raised a brow and nodded in her direction before focusing on Alarr once again as he began speaking. Apparently Fireside didn't have a huge group of healers, which was fine by her. They'd do what they could with what they had, and after all it'd give her something to focus more wholly on.

"I have a decent store of Boneset and Yarrow myself." They were relatively easy to come by around here, especially with things blooming later into the fall this year. "It's less traditional than you're probably looking for but we may want to look for some Kava in the Estuary. I've seen it grow there before. It's not quite medicinal but is a wonderful relaxant in low doses. Might be useful in case anyone possesses more severe injuries or illness." Some ailments couldn't be treated with anything but time, and for those sorts of things relaxing and staying calm was just about the best medicine... and anything that could aid in that was always useful.