An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
04-21-2020, 11:23 AM

Azure frowned as his father chimed in shutting down his idea, sighing and pulling back his ears to look contrite. Trying to prove himself worthy of heir was hard, there was so much he didn't understand. He leaned over to Mortis to complain-whisper very quietly. "I bet Deathbelle gets a throne." Eyeing his father sidelong to ensure he could not hear.

Luckily they arrived and direction was hastily given. Azure threw the weight of his shoulder forward, dislodging the bat that was so happily riding upon it. "Go on." He urged. When eventually Diablo flew off, Azure moved through the prairie in the opposite direction of Mort to search. Truthfully the boy knew he was an awful tracker, so he moved quietly through the grasses in hopes of just not spooking anything while Diablo found him something for them to hunt. "Hurry up." He'd hiss to the bat as it circled above, wanting desperately to be the one to find the perfect prey.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.