gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
04-21-2020, 03:44 PM
"Well I am sssmiling now." The king cobra responded. Turning to her for a moment to show her his raised lips. His tongue flicking out slightly in order to get in his surroundings once more. She went on to talk about what had happened here. Well in a sense that she did suppose it was cool how growth was. Koby looked around, pivoting himself on his stomach muscles as he looked at the grass. Whoever had tilled this was definitely not the natural world. Well other than an animal doing it.

The time that he was ahead of her, he didn't really notice the canine staring at him. It wasn't until he reached what seem to be the top of the falls. He inspected the outsides, slithering on some of the ashen dirt to see what it felt like before returning to the top pool where he and his new companion were. "I guesss assking a quuesstion like that my entire life!" The Cobra responded before he shrunk down further to relax a bit.

"I jusst arrived in thesse landss. I wissh to help otherss I am a nomad and I read fortuness out of bonesss of your prey. Of coursse I alsso love the land henccce why I wissh to navigate." he calmly responded as he turned to look at his reflection in the pond. He was shiny right now he knew that - come the spring season though he would become banded on the back.