Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
04-21-2020, 04:11 PM

Sirius seemed happy that she was going to go along with him. So much so, that he suddenly lowered himself and his massive came closer to her and he touched her forehead with his nose. Sky would not and could not move for the sake of not knowing what he was doing, and being intimidated by his size. Then finally, he called her a princess. About damn time someone recognized her royalty! Skyfire puffed up her chest with the title and gave a quick nod of acknowledgement. A way of saying "You're damn right I'm a princess!"

"Shall we show you the ropes, then?"

"Hell yeah, I'm ready! I'm so done with these stupid boring trees and grasslands with no furs. Except the hot springs. I will always love those."

Whatever these ropes were, she was ready to take them on. Skyfire was going to make a name for herself and make sure everyone knew it. Skyfire smirked as she followed Sirius, thinking about it. Surely a girl like her would not take the ice cream from the person in the white van promising of more, but Sirius had something to offer she couldn't refuse, unless it was a flat out lie. Regardless, with winter coming, she would have to make a decision sooner or later anyway. So why the hell not? Bite of more than you can chew and see where you ended up! Not the smartest idea, but perhaps it would lead her somewhere.

Skyfire thinks. Skyfire listens.

"Skyfire speaks."