gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
04-21-2020, 05:41 PM
Wandering by choice seemed like a splendid thing indeed. He knew wolves normally were in packs but he was a solitary animal until it was mating season like most Cobra's. They enjoyed their alone time and mostly wanted to be left alone. He was no different, sometimes he liked being alone. However Koby loved to learn he was ever curious about the world around him. There was so much to see, so many cultures to learn about and teach about. So many languages he could learn too. English had been the hardest.

"Oh a Gōngzhǔ then?" he stated at first then found himself dipping his head in front of her. "That meansss Princcess in my native tongue." he told her as he rose his head once more. "After we are done exploring and you have hunted, I could by chancce humor you with a reading?" Koby was hoping that she would agree. From here though it was easy to see the land now. All the pools and the blurry shapes. The Cobra would have to slither around a little more. "I have sshort eyessight during the day. Ssso I have to feel around a bit longer for me to learn the lay of the land." his tone of voice told her it was a inconvience. During the night he could see perfectly well. In the day - blurry shapes and smells are what made up his life.