Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
04-21-2020, 06:40 PM
Tyrian watched with no small amount of irritation as the chickens fluttered away. Really. Really? He had the birds under control, his legs pecked to shit, and he wasn't smart enough to know causing a ruckus would scare the bastards off? The chickens weren't even Tyrian's yet and he was annoyed. "Yours?" His incredulous gaze slid over to Mortis. He was committed to the lie now. There was no giving it up. "You deaf, midget? Those were mine and it was your little bitch fit that scared them off." The kid was big - easily the size of the average adult - but lanky so Tyrian thought him to be roughly the same age. Too old, in Tyrian's opinion, for whining and foot stomping.

He turned to leave, to go after his chickens, but felt the need to throw out one last retort before going. "Now I'm going to go find my chickens - again. Maybe do us both a favor, take your titty baby act back home where it belongs and leave the bird wrangling to the professionals." That's right. Professionals. His menagerie was birdless as this particular moment but he'd herded and wrangled countless bigger animals. He thought of himself - and Tashi definitely - as an expert on the subject. Now that they knew where to look him and his crew would have the birds netted in no time.
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.