gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
04-21-2020, 07:14 PM

The blue Wolf apologized for the trouble and she offered a simple shake of her head in contest. "No trouble at all." She understood the pain of missing kin far too well to blame the stranger for his inquire. Nevertheless, the fanged girl listened to his explanation further. The concept of having multiple partners and litters was not entirely foreign to her. Banshee's father, Hannibal Klein, had three litters with three different females. As well as a few other relationships she could note. He was anything but chaste. But, he had seemed to settle down now that he had Deathbelle under his spell. The thought nearly brought the yearling to snort but she contained the distaste for her birth father.

Banshee thought over the life of a rogue for a moment. To not be told what to do sounded nice but then again Banshee was hardly told to do anything. She had duties and routines that were expected of her but hardly did she feel as though her leaders were harping on her. She also took instruction well since she wanted nothing more then to better herself as of late. Thus, she offered the male a simple shrug. "I don't think Ashen or the Armada would take kindly to defiance or a lower ranked Wolf having multiple wives." Sirius and Hannibal were both rather possessive now that she thought about it. "Though, I can say i've never been told how to live my life. In my experience as long as I get my duties done and aid in the betterment of the pack it is fairly easy to do what you want." Banshee eyed him for a moment, "Maybe one day you will find your fit."

"Speech"