Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-21-2020, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2020, 10:52 PM by Sirius.)
He started to smile as he stumbled across his two children, but he caught the scent of blood in the air, and then he saw them truly saw them, and what they did. Their faces smashed together in intensity and heat, a passion easily equal to match a season of Zee and Sirius.

The anger in sirius was immediate and explosive. He grabbed for indigo by his scruff, yanking the boy to the side. In his anger, he was neither gentle nor slow. He looked to both his children, wrath in his expressions. "This is a perversion of nature. The offspring of siblings are twisted and deformed because bloodlines can not be so closely linked. Indigo. If you breed flowers, you will see the closer the relation, the less the offspring can survive. You will do this experiment for me." He ordered sharply. "In the meantime, the both of you will be expelled from the rank of prince and princess into lowley students, until you convince me you harbour no such feelings between you. If ever I catch you again-" here he looked to both children. "-You will be disinherited-" he looked to Indigo "-your man hood will be removed-" and then to both pups again. "-and you will be cast from the armada in body and in name, never to be a part of this family again. Do you understand me? The both of you? I will never have this in my family."

His expression was deadly serious, a black cloud in his eyes that would not be disobeyed. He would put the fear of his wrath in their hearts if he must. No matter how much he loved his children, he could never stand for this in his family. He remembered the first time he had accidently caught Hannibal and Deathbelle, and the reminder was a black seed in his heart. He had had no authority to protect his heart then, and the result had been its breaking. He was not powerless with the relations of his children.