size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Kingpedle

Pride - PolysexualHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
04-21-2020, 07:40 PM
Eraithus would not say it out loud. He smiled towards the yearling, the reason why she had such an easy time was probably because she was born there. Judging by her scent and of her age he had no doubts she technically belonged to the pack. Unless you were given away that was how they usually worked. Plus she may not have been as ambitious as he. Though Eraithus wasn't even sure if he wanted to be ambitious. He simply just... lived. He ate through his addiction that consumed him since he was young and that was how he dealt with life. A goal? At the moment it was to find his siblings, he didn't know what to do after that.

"I didn't think so either, but I also have no plans on getting in their way either." it was best to let packs be like that. He didn't want to get tangled in all their drama. Eraithus looked around for a moment, he didn't know where to go from here. Ashen and the Armada were to be avoided at this point. "I certainly hope so as well. Same to you though, I hope at your age you find a rank among your pack that you deserve." he nodded his head. "Do you have any ambition Banshee? Or are you not a part of this royal family you speak of?" genuinely he was curious.