gems
size
Large species
build
Light
player
Kingpedle
04-21-2020, 08:23 PM
The Cobra was happy when the wolf returned. Raising his head with a smile as he flicked out his tongue. She asked him how he needed the bones and he nodded his head promptly. "Normally I wait for a wolf to finissh their meal." he stated. "The fact that you killed and conssumed makes it yourss and there'ss ssometimess fortunesss to be told." he slithered around her inspecting the rabbit she had chosen. He wasn't a big fan of them, he preffered fish when there was no other snakes around to eat. They had the most nutrients to keep him going. He'd eaten already so he would not need to eat again for another couple of months.

"I alsso musst ssay ssometimess the fortuness are true ssometimess they are not. They are ssimply a guideline, one can alwayss fight and change their fate." There was no one hundred percent of knowing something. Even the fortune teller knew that. Yet from what he had been taught the connection between prey and predator between soul and body was a very thin line when it came to the unknown. Fifty percent of the time foolish ones who didn't listen to his readings had some sort of bad luck befall them. "If you have any quessstionss about me or my ssspeciess I'd be happy to answer." he nodded his head.