size
Medium
build
Light
player
Vail

Trick 2019
04-21-2020, 08:30 PM
Just seeing the grin on Aureus’s handsome features was worth the wait he’d endured since their last meeting. The man was often on his mind, though he’d almost started to try and forget those tingling feelings he’d gotten. Now that they were reunited his skin prickled anew. Delicate pink lips pulled up to reveal his pearly white teeth as the Abraxas warrior voiced his own pleasure at the reunion. He hadn’t forgotten Eli’s passion either, and as he offered up his suggestion for the evening he made sure to mention. Eliphas hadn’t forgotten his desire to see his spells and rituals up close. Few knew of his work, and fewer still were allowed to see.

Aureus was quickly becoming something special to the young Klein. ”I think the Springs would be perfect.” They were a nice place to relax and they were private. ”I’ve made us a special tea…” He trailed off as his dainty features grew flush with sudden nerves. Aureus had been very open to his oddities thus far, why was he so nervous now? Excitement filled the young man. ”I’m sure a warrior like yourself could use the relaxation.” After he served tea maybe he’d suggest a massage. The thought of putting his paws into Aureus’s sandy hued fur only gave him more reason to blush.