Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
04-21-2020, 08:30 PM
Skyfire nodded as Koby described how it worked. It seemed to be that way when it came to fortunes. Not all of them were true, and not all of them were false. It was hard to tell who was fake and who wasn't. It was all open to interpretation, she remembered. She looked at the rabbit and began to dive in, removing the fur and eating away at the meat. It wouldn't take long for her to consume all the meat, especially since there was so little flesh on the bones anyway. The rabbit she had picked was a younger one that wasn't in full adult size, but it would serve enough for the reading. "My family used fortune tellers, though I think they either had a fake, or they didn't like the answers they got."

When she finished, all that was left was a pile of fur, a broken body of bones and some skin, and the ears. She didn't like eating the ears for some reason. They were too chewy for her to consume. Everything else was fair game though. "Does your poison really kill quickly?" she asked. "Can I see your teeth?" such a weird question for her to ask about something she was creeped out by. Anymore since meeting Koby, she was more fascinated by him than afraid. She was particularly enjoying her conversation with him as the time went on. She wasn't trying to be rude, so she hoped that he wouldn't take it that way. "What do you eat?"