size
Extra large
build
Light

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarredVengeanceCritical Observation!1K
Christmas 2019Trick 2019
04-21-2020, 08:35 PM
Fear.

It flooded through her and clouded her judgement… clouded everything. She didn’t fully recognize the one she was fighting anymore. Her stress had memories bleeding in with realty. What was real? What was past?

A paw slammed down on her muzzle and Bellamy yelped. She went rigged all at once, the fear shifting to horror. Desolate was no longer the one in front of her. She heard the snarl… but it wasn’t his. She saw the soldiers she was once under. She crumpled, becoming still.

“If you don’t walk more carefully, you dumb bitch, you’re going to die! No one will mourn you! You are disposable. You either do your job or be left for the vultures!” The voice of that man rang in her head as a half growl, half whimper fell from her lips. She expected jaws to fall on her… to take her life. But they never came.

When she finally managed to shake what was going on, head spinning, the stranger, had backed away. He was moving away. Bells got to her paws but she was shaking. Her head was lowered, green eyes on the ground, as her chest heaved.

“This… isn’t real. Dead… I’m dead…” The female squeezed her eyes closed.

It felt like it was hard to breathe. She was dirty, she was tired… and she was scared. It was too much. Her senses were overwhelmed all at once with parts of her past unaddressed that she held onto. Things she feared. Memories of those she, admittedly, still feared.

Her walls crumbled.

Her anger, her protection against those who would harm her, as gone. She was bare, a child again, as helpless to her memories and fears as she had been two to the Kedieo scum. She shuddered, words attempting to form on her muzzle but dying before they passed her lips, as she tried to make sense of what happened.

Ears looked helplessly at the badger and frowned.

“What…?” He mouthed the word.

Whiskers didn’t speak, sympathy in her gaze as she drew closer to Bellamy.

“Shhh… Bells. Shhh…” The female was more concerned for the well being of the she-wolf than anything else right now.

Bellamy jumped at her touch, yelping again as she opened eyes, wide, to look at the badger.

“Shhh…” The badger tried to approach again, watching how Bells shook her breathing coming out hard.

“I don’t… I don’t want…” Bellamy whimpered.

“We need to go. Come on, sweetheart.” Whiskers glanced at Ears and nodded.

They needed to get Bellamy somewhere she’d feel safe and could calm down to process what happened.

--Exit Bellamy and her companions.--
Bellamy has two companions - a Tasmanian devil and an American badger. Unless otherwise mentioned IC, assume that they are close by.