size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
04-21-2020, 10:17 PM

Tsunami managed a toothy grin as she saw the other yearling stumble, even better she found purchase near her jaw. Tsunami grunted as Motif tried to free herself and for a moment she tried to clamp down harder but quickly she released the other girl, the feeling of blunt claws scraping down her leg made her gasp and release Motif easily. Frankly Tsunami was tired of this already, she could tell her opponent's heart wasn't into it but it honestly just made her more frustrated.

Tsunami tried to butt her chest right into the other girl's pushing into her personal space as much as possible, then she'd widen her stance, trying to press her legs into her opponent's forelegs and push them further and further apart, hoping to destabilize her. It wasn't an attack necessarily so much as being petulant. At the same time, she'd try to nip at the other girl's chest, give her as many little vicious bites as she could.

Tsunami Vindictus-Praetor vs Motif for spar
Round 2/2
Size: Small
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Beginner Fighter
Specialty: N/A

"Speech"

Art by Krowul
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.