THE great ESCAPE

Euphrosyne

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2013, 11:41 PM

>

Euphrosyne had picked up on the scents of Glaciem on the fea's pelt, but her introduction confirmed it. She was glad to meet another wolf of her new pack and was even happier to see that she was friendly as well. It was always helped to know that there were wolves to make friends with in this strange situation she was in. "I'm Euphrosyne, also a member of Glaciem." She wished she had some talent to give her a certain position in the pack like Eris, but instead she was merely one of the brood. "Please feel free to call me Syne. I know Euphrosyne can be a bit of a mouthful," she added with a smile. "So, Curer, eh? What is being a healer like? I've never really tried learning any of that, probably because neither of my parents were healers and this is really my first time in a pack so I've never had anyone to learn from, but yeah." She shrugged, giving a sheepish smile. She felt like she was rambling, but she wasn't sure what else to talk about. Euph had never been a great conversationalist.

Speech,