size
Large
build
Light
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
04-22-2020, 01:25 AM
She was the one with the problem? She was just trying to live out here by herself and make it so that the choices she made were her own. She had gotten sick and tired of being told what to do, give up the pack, move to the north, accept that your father had more kids. It made her sick that she was just told to accept what she was given, she didn’t want to. At least living out here she was making her own choices and doing what she wanted. Sure it wasn’t ideal but that wasn’t the point. It was hers.

Theta’s anger at Tyto’s words rose up and came from her mouth like they should have from the start. “You think I’ve been hiding out only here!? This is just the place where you happened to find me, I’ve been moving all over to make sure I avoid you idiots. I’ve been wanting to leave ever since we got drug up here and I’ve done it! I left because I couldn’t take it anymore, I was done with my choices being made for me so don’t you dare say I’m the one with the problem. I’m out here and I’m alive doing what’s best for me, making my own god damn choices. I don’t care if you tell our uncle, that’s not gonna change a thing. I am never coming back and if I’m forced back I’d rather be dead!” as the spew of words left Theta’s mouth she was glad to have said them, her family never understood how she had felt least of all this hardheaded dunce. She didn’t care about his insult to her intelligence since it wasn’t the first time he had done that, but just seeing his face and dragging up all of the unhappy memories made her want to vomit. Maybe if it had been another member of her family the interaction would have gone differently and more civil, but she barely had a good experience with this one. Tyto wasn’t going to be the family member to talk her back.
[Image: 5sPkXAj.png]

Theta has small Deer antlers that may or may not be depicted in her art