Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-25-2013, 11:54 PM

Vixe was amused by her reaction and that only made her more flustered. Mentally she begged for salvation, for something to save her from the embarrassment.

The conversation rolled on from there, much to her relief. As she teased him with her hips, his eyes trailed over her body to look at them. "When did we start talking about you?" He questioned and she frowned lightly, jokingly. "Why, Vixe, when haven't we been talking about me?" She hardly sounded innocent now. If Erani or some other wolf who knew here were around they would be ringing her ears over her arrogance.

He couldn't keep his serious expression for long, giving her a wink as he broke character. She was fully aware of his eyes sweeping over her again. Clearly, he liked what he saw or else he wouldn't keep looking. "Are we playing the stroke Azalea's ego game? Because I'm good at it," She shrugged, an over exaggerated motion.

The male was on his feet, shaking out his slate and white fur before approaching her. She thought he was coming to her but instead he veered off, much like her, circling around her instead. Her eyes followed him as they could, seeing held his eyes shut. "The first thing I noticed was the long legs, even if they were all over the place on the ice. Next was the waist line trailing down to your hips." She was grinning like a complete idiot, happy his eyes were shut tightly. His nose teased along her side, or rather his breath did. Her body tensed as she struggled to keep it together.

"But I shouldn't be wasting your time like this. Don't you have better things to do Madame Temptress?" He came back around, eyes open now, and stood before her with a dark glitter in his eyes. It was that look in his eyes that drove her wild now. Azalea straightened up, seating herself to where her tail wrapped around her side. "Aside from train to lead a pack and cause trouble? No, nothing better to do at all." Her tone was light.

Azalea moved forward, white paws falling quickly as she covered the distance between them. "A Princess such as myself has nothing better to do than get mixed up with a ruffian like yourself." Now her eyes were trailing him.