size
Large
build
Light
player
Frost

Valentines 2020
04-22-2020, 02:28 AM
This was why she never liked him, he took every opportunity he could to mess with her. He never saw things her way, he never tried to think outside of the box his head was in. He was complacent he was a follower who never took things into his own paws. He had brought up their uncles before she had even spoken. He wasn’t willing to do what it took to be on his own, a little pawn who just followed orders and didn’t think for himself.

His approach was a bold move, Theta let it happen since if she decided to go after him there would be less ground to cover. She knew she wasn’t a crybaby, his mouth was just full of shit. Complacent. Pawn. If anyone gave the family a bad name it was him, around others she had encountered since leaving she was calm, nice was another thing, but she didn’t yell at strangers. “I don’t care what you think, me and you have never liked each other since we were pups. Your insults mean nothing to me, you’re just a complacent pawn in Acere’s pack, you follow orders and don’t question their motivation. You never stopped to consider how I thought. Have you ever thought that you might have been one of the reasons I left? When you and me meet all we do is spit hatred and malice, you don’t want me to live with you again do you? You want me gone and I’m happy to never cross your path again. I don’t want to disturb you and your illusion of freedom.” She wasn’t raising her voice anymore, she was thinking properly and she was saying the cold hard facts, she had turned herself to face Tyto and took a step forward to match his. She was going to get the upper hand of this back.
[Image: 5sPkXAj.png]

Theta has small Deer antlers that may or may not be depicted in her art