size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
04-22-2020, 08:10 AM
The yearling would sit quietly with her sister for as long as she needed. Besides Rhyme, Motif seemed most heavily affected by their mother’s death. Poem felt the sharp pain daily, she wanted her mother to return to them more than anything else in the world, but she knew it was impossible. She was gone, and they were left to continue on and pick up the pieces. They could only hold tight to their memories and the lessons that Shaye had instilled inside of them. Poem felt tears prickle in her eyes as she moved closer to her mother’s spirit. She grit her teeth as she held her sorrow in and leaned more heavily against Motif, seeking comfort for herself.

”You’re right. Mother wanted to see the two of us lead Abaven at first.” She said quietly, the emotions filling her voice. She wanted to cry forever, but her tears would not bring her mother back. She could wallow in her sorrow until the end of Boreas itself, and Shaye would not return to her. ”I’m proud of Theory.” She said simply, did she think that she could have led Abaven as skillfully as their sister had through tragedy after tragedy? ”I don’t envy her position, but I want to be here for her. She doesn’t deserve the heavy weight she’s looked to to carry.”

Poem felt similarly to her sister, she wanted to be someone that Theory could count on, she wanted to stand strong beside her and Motif and tell the world to think twice before coming after the three sisters. ”I’ll help you.” Sh epromised as she nuzzled into Motif’s cheek. ”I’ll stand beside both of you,we’ll make Abaven stronger than its ever been.” She promised as she wrapped her slate and ivory legs around Mo’s shoulders. ”We’ll do it together.” She, Theory, and Motif would bring Abaven back stronger than ever before.