size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Critical Fail!
04-22-2020, 02:49 PM
He felt free. Killing the massive bear had relieved his burden, despite Resin’s injuries the mission had been successful. His last debt to his sister was finally repaid and he could move on to the much anticipated next step of his life. Iolaire was supportive through his whole ordeal, saving him from certain death, rehabilitating him afterwards, seeing to Dapple’s remains. He couldn’t have asked for a better partner to share his life with.

Io pulled away from him, but gave him a comforting nuzzle before promising to make her return. Roan wasn’t sure he wanted her to go, but he took the moments alone with his sister. One massive black paw was placed delicately over the newly cleared grave and the huge man sighed heavily. ”I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you.” His voice was small and uncertain in his tones of apology. ”I promise I’ll be better. I’ll keep Iolaire safe.” There was little else he could do. Roan mourned quietly alone, before his fiancee returned.

He turned to see Iolaire return to him, verdant gaze widening at the sight of her. She was covered in blood, but she held his prize up proudly before depositing his chosen gift at his feet. He felt himself fall in love with her all over again. He didn’t hesitate in stealing another passionate kiss from her. He resisted the urge to wrap his arms around her as his attention was called to the deep red heart on the ground.

Finding an adequate steak shaped branch Roan drove the wood through the heart and then pushed the steak into the ground. Likely it would get picked off by scavengers, but it would be a fitting end. He sat back, his expression serious but content as he put an end to a difficult chapter of his life.

As his Wife Iolaire may enter any of his threads.