build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
04-22-2020, 03:49 PM
A "favorite" could tell a lot about a wolf. Their favorite food, favorite place, favorite scent... she was eager to hear Tamsyn's answer. Maybe it would tell her something unique. She'd been north a fair few times since she was young. Acere had had a unique relationship with her mentor, Shaye. Even though the impending raid hung heavy on her heart, she still had some love for those snow covered lands. The snow could look almost like glass in the right light. It had its own unique beauty to it, even though the lands could be harsh and unforgiving. "The north is quite beautiful. Fierce, but beautiful," Theo conceded. "How did you fare at climbing?" she laughed, humor sparkling in her eyes. She couldn't imagine scaling a tree, but she'd love to learn. "You'll have to show me how."

She inhaled deeply. This close to the coast they could smell the frigid salty air that blew in off the ocean. "There's a bay in my pack lands that I like to frequent. It's wide and open... and it looks out over the islands we also call home. I find it extremely peaceful." Fontamo Bay had become her place of quiet contemplation. "Have you found a place to call home yet?" Exploring was all well and good, but knowing she had a place to rest her head meant the most to her.