An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
04-22-2020, 05:26 PM

Azure did his best to emulate her technique, looking up at his sister intently every few moments to ensure he was doing it exactly right. Her comment on applying too much pressure worried him, what if he did all this work and the damn tip broke anyways and he had to start all over? Azure had a feeling before all this was over, he'd simply be left with a small nub.

Afraid of damaging the tip, Azure used the lightest pressure he could to work it to a point. It was very slow going and occasionally he dug too hard and a divot was made but so far he hadn't snapped it. He was focusing harder then he'd ever focused in his life and his gums were beginning to ache from the shavings that would occasionally jam into them. After a while, he pulled his head back to take a good look at his 'finished' spear. It did have a point to it, though it was a little off center. Banshee had told him it needed to be strong enough to puncture skin, and Azure wondered absently how he'd know. The pup would have no problem poking it into his own flesh, but there was a good chance that the first poke would be it's last. It wouldn't do to test it, find out it worked, and then have a broken tip and need to restart it. "I think I'm done." He told her, lifting it up for display. He then brandished it in his mouth and swung it around a bit, growing playfully.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.