Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
04-23-2020, 02:19 AM
Elizabeth felt that his mind was drifting. She didn't know Casso very well and she knew relative or not that she should be cautious. Like she said the male had gone crazy what was to say Casso would not harm her in his wrong state of mind. Not that she would blame him no - but she was far too young to consider herself capable of dying just yet. She quickly worked to soak the lavender in some water. It was not ideal but if she left it for a few moments he could drink it for the effects. "Me as well, I came out from my pack lands to see if I could get the lay of the land. That's when I smelled the blood." she stated as she watched the small leaf with bundle of lavender swish around in the small amount of water. She didn't want to do it but she was tempted to make him eat the small purple leaves along with the water.

"But now listen to me Casso. Try this, this is what we told that male to do in the pack to ease his symptoms. Fish, fish are high in a protein that helps calm the mind. A traveller once told us that the oils on a fish helped those with disease of the mind. Eating a fish once or twice a weak might calm down those voices in your head. Might as well give it a shot it won't hurt to have a new meal every now and again." he didn't have to listen to her either. Yet she was hoping this small remedy would help him. As she looked him in the eye he explained how he'd been looking for his aunt and cousin here. A pack nearby? "You don't mean Valhalla do you?" she shifted her brew before gesturing for Casso to consume it.

"I'm not sure if Valhalla would mind honestly. I'm a healer there though fresh. I only recently came to Boreas to begin with with my siblings." she knew Kaizer was around. Her brother and other sister she didn't know yet though. Liz was happy, apparant by the wagging of her tail as she smiled towards the male. She was happy to help.