Sarak

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
08-26-2013, 12:26 AM
Sarak

Her reactions were perfect. Tenderness welled in him as he heard her heart rate leaping, and as his last words sank in as he stared into the amber pools, he saw the realization in her eyes, heard it in her single utterance, and then the desire in that near anxious whine. Her scent was rising around him. He basked in it for a moment, as her nose bumped into his chin. So he continued. ?You have an easily riled temper, and your glare can turn me into water.? His tongue flicked out, crossing more than her nose. A wolfish kiss. It turned to a gentle nibble along the bridge of her muzzle, becoming a firmer lick between her eyes as he rested his throat on her muzzle, letting her feel his pulse.

?You make my pulse hammer, and sometimes I wonder if my heart will burst. But I?d die happy if it did, as long as you grinned at me like you do. That little smirk that makes me wonder what you?re thinking of. You?re strong, beautiful, and stubborn as a rock.? He rumbled softly, running his chin over her forehead to nip at an ear. ?You like to play, you love to spar.?