Loner

gems
size
Other species
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesNorthern ExplorerValentines 2020Critical Fail!
04-23-2020, 04:09 PM
I'd rather be dead than live a lie
BURN THE WHITE FLAG!

Natha's pensive face broke out in a smile as she recognized the pup bounding toward her. "Well, well, the captain of Club Cat! My you sure are growing. Have you been well?" She grinned as Mortis told the tail of their exploits with the bear. She wondered how many trees he had climbed. His paws looked like they had claws similar to his own and with practice and his unique wings he'd be able to manage such aerial attacks himself.

She turned her attention to the father. The resemblance was obvious and she dipped her head in a respectful greeting. "Not a problem! Your son was quite the help and I was already being harassed by the bear when he wandered in. It's a long story, but I find myself homeless. I lived for a bit with a wolf pack in the north fulfilling a promise and I think I'd like to try again. I recognized Tamsyn's scent here. We travelled quite a bit when she was in the north and if you wouldn't mind unusual company I'd like to join your pack. I'm a fighter and navigator and I believe Mortis and Tamsyn can attest to this."