In the Dead of Night

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-26-2013, 12:38 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2013, 12:39 AM by Azalea.)

?You have an easily riled temper, and your glare can turn me into water.? He just kept talking and she couldn't keep her mind from saying, "Idiot," As he did. Still there was affection in the word. He leaned forward to kiss her face once more, nibbling and teasing. His neck came to rest on her nose and she could feel his wild pulse, though she was certain hers was more erratic.

?You make my pulse hammer, and sometimes I wonder if my heart will burst. But I?d die happy if it did, as long as you grinned at me like you do. That little smirk that makes me wonder what you?re thinking of. You?re strong, beautiful, and stubborn as a rock.? Again an ear was nipped and again her body buckled in reaction. ?You like to play, you love to spar.? She had pressed into her neck nose, one eye firmly pressed into the fur of his neck, right along his throat where it was the warmest. "I just like to play rough." She corrected, her voice a bit winded.

She "mmm"ed as she took in his scent and her lips curled, her muzzle digging deeper into his fur. "Your scent drives me wild." She said, cuddling into him. Testing the waters, seeing how he would react.